While Xiaomi makes amazing Android Phones, it ships its phones without Google Play Store as well as Google Apps like Gmail, YouTube, Chrome and others that you would typically anticipate in an Android Phone. You can conveniently conquer this problem by installing Google Play Store on Xiaomi Phones, which in-turn will certainly enable you to install various other Google Apps.
No Google Apps On Xiaomi Phones
Xiaomi Tech is just one of the leading device makers in China which is also preferred in India, Hong Kong and Singapore for its outstanding looking Android Phones that it makes available at extremely affordable prices.
Being a Chinese Device Maker, Xiaomi Tech follows Chinese government policies as well as obstructs accessibility to Google Play Store and Google services like Chrome, Gmail, YouTube and also Maps.
Xiaomi has actually established its own app options for much of the Google Apps as well as has its own App Store referred to as the MI App Store.
While the global version of Xiaomi phones could as well as need to consist of Google Apps, it is not unusual to find Google Play Store as well as various other Google Apps missing out on in Xiaomi phones cost international market.
Install Google Play Store on Xiaomi Phones
The most sensible and simple means to install Google Play Store on your Xiaomi Phone would be to seek the Play Store App on Xiaomi’s own MI App Store.
This was not feasible in our situation, as we were unable to discover Google Play Store app on the MI App Store. This led us to download and Install the Google Play Store app on Xiaomi Redmi Phone by utilizing the Google Installer APK.
The entire treatment for Installing Google Play Store on Xiaomi Phones can be generally broken into the following 2 sections.
Enable Downloads from unknown sources on Xiaomi Phone
Download and install Google Play Store on Xiaomi Phone using Google Installer APK.
Enable Downloads from Unknown Sources
In order to download and install the Google Installer APK on your Xiaomi phone, you will certainly initially need to Enable Downloads From Unknown Sources option on your Xiaomi device.
1. From the Home display of your Xiaomi phone, tap on the Gear Shaped Settings icon.
2. On the Settings display, scroll to the “System & Device” section and tap on Additional Settings (See photo listed below).
3. On the Additional Settings screen, tap on Privacy.
4. On the Privacy display, turn ON the choice for Unknown Sources to Allow Installation of Apps from Unknown Sources (See picture below).
5. Next, you will certainly see a pop-up, tap on OK to enable downloads from unidentified resources on your Xiaomi phone
Download and install Google Play Store Using Google Installer APK On Xiaomi Phones
After you have allowed downloads from unknown sources you are ready to download and install the Google Play Store on your Xiaomi phone using the Google Installer APK.
1. Open up the Browser on your Xiaomi phone
2. Next off, Download the Google Installer APK on your phone from MIUI Forum (Use This Link).
3. You will see a pop-up below your screen, tap on OK to install the Google Installer APK.
4. Once it ends up downloading and install, the downloaded file will automatically open itself with a permission screen. When it opens, tap on Install to begin installment of Google Installer on your device (See image listed below).
5. Once the application is installed, you will see the App installed Screen, tap on Open.
6. On the following display, tap on the big blue Install button to begin setup of Google Basic Services on your Xiaomi Phone (See image below).
7. The Google Installer will start installing the complying with Google Basic services on your Xiaomi phone.
- Google Services Framework.
- Google Account Management.
- Google Play solution.
- Google Calendar Synchronization Service.
Note: Google Services Framework, Google Account monitoring, Google Play service and Google Calendar Synchronization Service are all required to download the Google Play Store on your device.
For each of the fundamental services above you will certainly have to tap on Install on the permissions display then tap on Done once each service has been installed. (See image below).
8. Once the 4 Google Basic Services have been installed, the Installer will ultimately ask your consent to install the Google Play Store on your Xiaomi phone. Just, tap on Install on the approvals screen to install the Google Play Store.
9. Once the Google Play Store has actually been installed on your Xiaomi phone, tap on Open to open the Google Play Store.
10. On the next display, enter your email address and tap on Next.
Note: Tap on Or Create a new account link in instance you do not have a Gmail Account.
11. On the next screen, enter the Password for your email address as well as tap on Next.
13. On the next display, select whether you would love to configuration Automatic Data Backup to Google Drive and also tap on Next.
That’s it you have actually now ended up establishing Google Play Store on your Xiaomi Phone as well as you are all set to download and install various other Google as well as Android Apps to your Xiaomi device.